Here is the best answer to get blue tick on your facebook account.
Read below mentioned points carefully, this will guide you ‘how to get blue tick on facebook account?’
The verified badge appears next to a Facebook Page or account’s name in search and on the profile. It means Facebook has confirmed that an account is the authentic presence of the public figure, celebrity, or global brand it represents.
What are the requirements to apply for a verified badge?
We look at a number of factors when evaluating Facebook accounts to determine if they’re in the public interest and meet our verification criteria.
In addition to following Facebook’s terms of service, your account also needs to be:
- Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts. We don’t verify general interest accounts (example: Puppy Memes).
- Complete: Your account must be active and have an about section, profile photo and at least one post.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, often searched person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
Keep in mind that if you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
If your account doesn’t meet the criteria for a verified badge, there are other ways to let people know it’s authentic. For example, you can link to it from an official website, Instagram profile or Twitter account.
How do I request a verified badge?
You can submit a request by filling out a contact form.
If your account represents a person, you’ll need a copy of your official government-issued photo identification (example: passport, driver’s license, national identification card) to validate your request. If your account represents an organization, you’ll need a copy of a phone or utility bill, a certificate of formation, articles of incorporation, or tax exemption documents. Please also include a few sentences explaining why the account should receive the verified badge, and relevant URLs that help illustrate the account’s notability.
You’ll receive a notification once we review your request. Please don’t submit more than one request for your account. For denied requests, you can submit a new request after 30 days.
Can I buy a verified badge?
Never engage with anyone offering to sell you a verified badge. We don’t sell verified badges, and any accounts found doing so will have their badges removed.
We also reserve the right to remove the verified badge from accounts at our discretion.
Verified badge requirements for law enforcement, city governments, politicians and elected officials
There are some additional requirements for verified Pages for law enforcement agencies, city governments, politicians, and elected officials.
- Everyone who manages the Page must turn on two-factor authentication for their profiles.
- The Page name must include the word “Government” to avoid confusion with a physical location.
- The Page name can include a government title or abbreviation, such as senator, representative, MP, mayor, etc.
- The Page name can’t include “for Parliament,” “for [your Country],” etc.
- The Page category must be set to Politician.
- The Page name must include a government title or abbreviation, such as senator, representative, MP, mayor, etc.
- The Page category must be set to Government Official.
- The Page’s About section must clearly state that it’s a government Page.