Recently, Apple introduced the second generation of the iPhone SE, which has the same design as the iPhone 8, but with a better camera and one of the company’s most powerful processors: A13 Bionic.
As it always happens in every new product that Apple presents, the technical information of the devices is almost nil since they always hide the amount of RAM memory and the battery capacity.
Some insiders have previously found a technical sheet that has been published on the website of a Chinese operator, where it is revealed that the iPhone SE-2 2020 has 3 GB of RAM, unlike the 4 GB that the iPhone 11 brings.
Now, we have the first teardown of the smartphone that reveals another secret, which is the battery capacity. The smartphone has the same battery as the iPhone 8, We are talking about a small 1,821mAh battery that may cause some autonomy issues to the phone.
Generally, regarding repairing the device, it seems easy to replace the internal parts like the battery and the camera just like the iPhone 8. This is much better compared to the new phones such as the iPhone 11 series.
APPLE IPHONE SE 2020 SPECIFICATIONS
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback, Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 comes in Black, White and PRODUCT(RED) colors and starts at $399 for the 64GB version. The 128GB version costs $449 while the 256GB storage version costs $549.