Here is the list of top 10 Novels in Hindi:
1. Shabd, Basant Tripathi, Bharatiya Jnanpith
About the book: This is a classic collection of short stories. All the stories belong to urban background with strong imagination and connect to the readers.
2) Barish, dhuwan aur dost, Priyadarshan, Radhakrishna Prakashan
About the book: Most of the stories of this collection revolve around media houses and their employees. Stories have very touching human angles too.
3) Lala Harpal ke joote aur any kahaniyan, Subhash Chandra Kushwaha, Penguin Books
About the book: The stories of this collection take you to the villages of north India. These stories are soft satire on Indian caste system and change in equations of village politics after reservation.
4) Shukriya Imran Sahab, Indira Dagi, Samayik Prakashan
About the book: You will find some very interesting stories of day-to-day life of the women from two cities in this collection.
5) Theek tumhare pichhe, Manav Kaul, Hind Yugm
About the book: This book includes some gripping tales with poetic touches and each has an underlying message. The characters and their attitudes is based on contemporary lifestyles and evolving human nature.
6) Pahad, Nilay Upadhyay, Radhakrishna Prakashan
About the book: This novel is based on the struggles of mountain man Dasharath Manjhi, who carved a 110 m long path deep through a hillock using only a hammer and chisel.
7) Ba, Giriraj Kishor, Rajkamal Prakashan
About the book: This is life story of Ba (Kasturba Gandhi), who followed the footsteps of her famous husband silently. But writer tells you about the woman who made M K Gandhi the Father of the Nation.
8) Halala, Bhagwandas Morwal, Vani Prakashan
About the book: This Novel hits hard on the Halala ritual, which still exists in Muslims and compels a woman to marry another man in order to remarry her husband who divorced her.
9) Kanch ke shamiyane, Rashmi Ravija, Hind Yugm Prakashan
About the book: This novel tells story of a middle class woman who lands up in a bad marriage. Her husband is a sadist and her in-laws harass her a lot. She fights with the circumstances on her own and settles her three children in life.
10) Paul ki teerthyatra, Archana Painuly, Rajpal & Sons Prakashan
About the book: A Danish man walks 108 miles to pay tribute to his Indian ex-wife. On the way he remembers how their life was. It’s a heart touching analysis of his life.